Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- By post (enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back)
- In person at both Irlam and Longfield Lodge
- Via your local pharmacy
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and carry out a simple registration.
- Vision Online - you will need to come to the surgery & complete a form to register for Vision Online services (this will also allow you to book appointments online) - upon application we will need to see a form of identification, preferably photo ID, whether you are an existing patient or not
We DO NOT take prescription requests over the telephone - if you do not have access to e-mail or are unable to come into the surgery we suggest you contact your local pharmacy who may be able order & deliver your prescription for you.
You may be eligible for the Repeat Dispensing service whereby you only need order every six months. Please ask your GP or nurse.
Prescriptions will be available for collection from Irlam Medical Centre or Longfield Lodge two days after receipt of the request. This may take a little longer if you are overdue a medication review.
You will be reminded when a medication review is due by a message on your re-order sheet. If you fail to make an appointment you may only be issued with 14 days medication until you have seen the GP or nurse.