Mosslands Medical Practice
supports the Zero Tolerance stance adopted by the NHS.
- Our staff are here to help you.
- Our aim is to be as polite and helpful as possible to all patients.
- If you consider that you have been treated unfairly or inappropriately, please ask the reception staff to contact the manager or supervisor, who will be happy to address your concerns.
- However, shouting and swearing at practice staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances and patients who are abusive may be removed from the Practice List
- The Practice will also not tolerate abuse through Social Media and if this is brought to our attention you may be removed from the Practice List
Please help us to help you.