Clinics & Services
Our GP's run a number of specialist clinics in addition to general consultations:
- Child Health & Immunisations - Thursdays 13:20 - 15:30
- Post Natal Care - Daily appointments available.
- Contraceptive Service - Dr Heather Craigie - Including coil fitting and implants following a telephone consultation.
Our practice nurses are available to deal with any of the following:
- Chronic Disease management
- Adult Vaccination (including Flu)
- Travel Advice
- Well Woman (including cervical smear tests)
- Well Man Advice
- Heart Disease
You can also see our healthcare assistant and assistant practitioner for any of the following:
- Health Promotion
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Smoking Cessation
- New Patient Assessment
- Dietary Advice
- Alcohol Advice
- NHS Health Checks
Other services available at the medical centre include Clinical Psychology, Sexual Health, Physiotherapy and access to District nurses.